Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ulta Haul

My Ulta points have accumulated to a ridiculous number lately, so after much research I finally went on an all expenses paid shopping spree. The best kind of shopping spree in my opinion.

Benefit Dallas:
It's a beautiful red-dusty shade of blush that I like to use in my contour. I am extremely pale, burn red, and never tan. Red based bronze-y products give me the, I just been outside look which is perfect for summer. I bought this based off of Hannah Georgina's recommendation and Beauty Broadcast's post on Benefit blushers.

Benefit Coralista: This is a lovely coral-pink shade that I have been eyeing for years. Yet again, this was influenced by Hannah, Beauty Broadcast, but also, Tanya Burr and Estee of Essiebutton.
It's a beautiful blush that works great on fair skin. It complements Dallas well or can be used on it's own for a pick-me-up.

Benefit Creamless Cream Eyeshadow in Bikini-Tini, RSVP, and Birthday Suit:
I had never used a cream eyeshadow before picking these up. I love them, because I can use my fingers to apply them, which means one less day of dirty-ing my brushes. The colors can be used by themselves or layered over a regular eyeshadow. I haven't determined yet if they actually are creaseless, I might be applying them wrong, but they do crease on me a tad. This was another one of those purchases based off of other beauty bloggers.

What do you think of my loot? Worth the Ulta points or passable?

My current loves of the haul are RSVP and Coralista. I've been using MAC Wedge when I want to contour lately, thus Dallas hasn't been given as much love.



No comments:

Post a Comment