Sunday, July 14, 2013

So this blog thing is happening


After year of debating, I've decided. I'm beauty blogging.
BeautyBritter: britter is one of my various nicknames. when your name is 8 letters and has 3 syllables, people get lazy. Let's get started. 

My name is Brittany. Brit-ta-ny. Not, brit-ny. I wasn't given an extra few letters for nothing. :)
You may call me Brit if it's easier. Or Britter. Britty. Brittness. Britter Critter.... you catch the drift.


So, as I said, I am Brittany. I just got my BA in European History and am focused on getting into Law School and currently work at a small law office. When not serving people via mail, I study for the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) and surf the web looking at beauty blogs, youtube, Pinterest, and various online retailers. I try to keep my beauty obsession to a minimum, but you know how that goes.

What drew me in to the online beauty community?
I stumbled upon the Youtube "Gurus" when I was 18. I simply just typed in "eyeshadow look" and BAM I was up until 2am watching videos of women whose confidence I admired. I don't have formal makeup training, I just watch videos and practice my consumer abilities.

While I'm only 20, I hope that this blog can somehow be insightful and worth-while. It most likely will focus on beauty, some fashion, and slightly on my ever-evolving life. Let's just roll with it. 




Photo of the quintessential-5 product face. I took a note from the French and went fairly au naturel.
(Bare Essentials Original Foundation, Clinique Blush, Eye shadow, and mascara.)

Cheers, 
Brittany Simmons

My Pinterest
Check out the videos I've recently watched on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment