Monday, July 15, 2013

Popbasic Salut Collection July 2013




I recently placed an order with Popbasic just to try it out. I paid the full price of $85 for the Salut collection and in my opinion it was worth it. Popbasic is a monthly subscription company that releases collections on a monthly basis to allow women to have versatile and classic pieces in their wardrobe. The company is San Francisco based. I live 40 minutes from SF and was excited to hear that the company existed. I have never used a monthly online-based clothing company before. 

Here is my honest review of the collection:

The long sleeve striped shirt is unbelievably soft and the stripes are a dark navy. It's really flattering and not super tight, it has a comfortable fit. I was unsure of what size I would be, but luckily Popbasic lists the measurements and they are exact. 
















Next in the lineup was an oversized tan leather "clutch" bag. It's beautiful, made well, can fit quite a lot of things, and is a very versatile bag.



The necklace was what I was most worried about. The chunky gold chain necklace seemed chic online, but left me wondering if it would brake upon wear. I don't have good luck with necklaces, they get caught in my fine hair and destroy it. This necklace, however seems sturdy. It ties in with the shirt and the bag beautiful and really dresses up the outfit. I can see myself wearing this ensemble to work because of the necklace's added sophisticated pop.


Overall this was an amazing shopping experience. I received the package in 2 days, got a hand written note,  and beautiful wardrobe pieces all for $85. I think Popbasic will appear on here again :).

I will do an Outfit of the Day soon. This post is mainly an unboxing and first impressions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment