Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Goals for Summer

With my August move quickly approaching I have been on a mission to make my life as clutter and stress free as possible.
I want to:

  • de-clutter my bedroom (I live with my parents, so all I have is one room of things)
  • minimize my wardrobe (goal is to fit my clothes into 1 suitcase)
  • donate unused makeup, nail polish and personal care items to Beauty Bus
  • work for extra spending and travel money 
  • read a myriad of books
  • get my reading speed up 
  • eat plant-based 85/15
  • drink tea to calm my nerves and relax my mind
  • travel lightly, California is too beautiful not too
  • spend much needed time with family and friends
  • begin an ongoing bucket list
  • do yoga
My biggest hope is to embrace a more minimalist lifestyle and to enjoy the simplicity and peace of mind that comes with that. My goal for the next three years is to complete law school, gain experience in the working world, and to travel. I hope that with my goals this summer I can make my overall goals a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment